“Parents are overwhelmingly supportive of the nursery and rightly recognise the good provision made for their children”
Ripley Nursery School was inspected by Ofsted on 27-28 January 2015. Ofsted said "This is a GOOD school".
What Ofsted said:
- Children are excited by the activities they have to do
- Children have a good range of experiences within all the required areas of learning, including for outdoor learning. Consequently they learn well in all of these areas.
- Children make good progress in all areas of learning
- Children are encouraged to be kind and considerate towards each other. The 'Golden Sunshine Awards' and the continual focus on children's moral and social development during each session reinforce good behaviour in all that the children do.
- Parents report that their children enjoy coming to nursery and children's enthusiasm for their learning was clear as inspectors observed and talked with them.
For more information the official report is available on the Ofsted website
Enhanced Resource Status
“Disabled children and those with special educational needs who are supported through the enhanced resourced provision achieve well. Individual needs, interests and abilities are well supported during learning activities” Ofsted 2015.
The school employs key staff with valuable experience and a wealth of skill in unlocking the potential in pupils with a wide range of additional needs and/or disabilities.