Support for children with special educational needs
- To provide each child with the opportunity to achieve their personal best and to become confident learners.
- To identify and support children with additional education needs in order to include them into the school as successfully as possible.
- We comply with the provisions of the Special Educational Needs and Disability Act (2001), Children and Families Act 2014 and have regard for the ‘0-25 Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Code of Practice’ (2014).
- To provide support for children with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) so they have full access to a broad and balanced curriculum.
- We aim to communicate effectively and work in partnership with parents/carers/other professionals and agencies.
For more information please read our SEND Policy or request an appointment with Donna Brown, SENCO for Ripley Nursery School.