Menu
Home Page

Weather warning

Dear Parents and Carers,

We will make a decision tomorrow morning by 7.15am on the viability of opening school and childcare on Thursday 1st March. This will be based on the weather conditions and in the interests of the safety of parents, children and staff travelling to and from the school. Infomation will be posted on thisĀ website, our facebook page, on Derbyshire County Council page and via text messages if we have to take the decision to close.

Many thanks,

Cathy Bednal

Top