Home and School Agreement during the Current
As a school we will:
- Ensure that all staff are fully aware of the School Risk Assessment and are adhering to the requirements stated within the document.
- Ensure that surfaces and resources are regularly sanitized.
- Ensure that staff regularly wash and sanitize their own hands during time in school
- Ensure that children regularly wash and sanitize their hands during their time in school
- Ensure children and staff are only exposed to the same children, adults and environments during their time in school (small bubbles), thus limiting potential cross contamination of the virus.
- Always adhere to the ethos of care and compassion which underpins our values and practice.
- Ensure that children spend as much time outside as is possible during all sessions.
- Maintain a social distance from each other whilst in school, ensuring that no cross contamination between working teams can occur.
- Wear PPE when changing children in school and when working in one to one situations.
- Support children with any signs of anxiety and concern concerned with the present situation, or any other issue.
- Support parents and family members with the regulations and offer emotional support as appropriate
- Ensure that parents are aware of the fact that children displaying any symptoms of COVID 19 should be kept off school and that if symptoms manifest during a session, we will adhere to Public Health England advice.
- Ensure that all staff and child illnesses are reported to the Headteacher and Senior staff.
As Parents/Carers we will:
- Only have one adult from the family to enter the school grounds for pick up and drop off of your child.
- Keep a 2m distance from any other person/s at all times.
- Keep to the one way drop off and pick up system in place.
- Ensure my child is wearing sun cream – please supply named sun cream if it will need re-applying during the course of the session.
- Ring nursery to inform them if my child is not attending a designated session.
- Not send my child to school if they are feeling unwell in any form and/or have a temperature.
- Inform school if any members of the family have suspected or confirmed Covid19 symptoms.
- Work with the school and follow their guidance if there is an outbreak of Covid 19 within the school community.
- Maintain current social distance guidance at all times to keep yourselves and all of us safe.
Signed: C. L.Bednal Headteacher of Ripley Nursery School and Ripley Nursery School childcare
Parent/Carer of ____________________________